It is better to make a pre-plan of week's food which you are going to feed your baby. In-fact you can also make the batch of few recipes and then freeze them in cubes. which is easy way to just bring out the few cubes heat them up and feed your baby the healthy nutritious food instead of packaged food of market.
Here's a collection of nutritious and flavorful plant-based baby food recipes that are sure to delight your little one's palate and keep them healthy and happy.
1. Creamy Banana Oatmeal
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 tablespoons rolled oats
- 1/2 cup breast milk or plant-based milk (e.g., almond, oat, or coconut milk)
- Mash the ripe banana until smooth.
- Cook the rolled oats in breast milk or plant-based milk until soft and fully cooked.
- Mix the mashed banana and cooked oats together to create a creamy texture.
- Serve at a suitable temperature.
- 1 small sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- 1 ripe pear, peeled and cubed
- Steam or boil the sweet potato and pear cubes until soft.
- Blend or mash the cooked sweet potato and pear together, adding a bit of water as needed to achieve the desired consistency.
- Serve once cooled to an appropriate temperature.
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves
- Steam the green peas and spinach until tender.
- Blend the steamed peas and spinach together, adding a little water to achieve a smooth consistency.
- Allow the puree to cool before serving.
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup plant-based milk (e.g., coconut, almond, or soy milk)
- 1/4 cup mashed blueberries
- Mix chia seeds and plant-based milk in a jar or bowl.
- Refrigerate for a few hours or overnight until the chia seeds absorb the liquid and form a pudding-like consistency.
- Stir in the mashed blueberries before serving.
- 1 cup diced butternut squash
- 1 apple, peeled, cored, and diced
- Steam or roast the diced butternut squash and diced apple until tender.
- Blend the cooked butternut squash and apple together, adding water as needed for a smooth texture.
- Allow the blend to cool before serving.
- 1/4 cup quinoa, rinsed
- Assorted baby-friendly vegetables (e.g., carrots, peas, broccoli), chopped
- Cook the quinoa according to package instructions.
- Steam or boil the chopped vegetables until tender.
- Mix the cooked quinoa and vegetables together, adjusting the consistency with water as needed.
- Let the medley cool before serving.