- Set contains a pair of scissors, a nail clipper and a nail filer.
- Suitable for grooming baby’s nails.
- Helps to keep baby’s nails clean and prevent accidental scratching.
- Comfortable grip and thumb pad lever help prevent your thumb from moving off the clipper lever, making nail trimming easier.
- Blunt ends for extra safety.
- Included case for hygienic cleaning and convenient for traveling.
The clipper is sharp and is perfect for small nails. It is easy to handle, though you might need little practice holding it in start. As i said earlier, it is best that baby is still while you are doing your job, either sleeping or is focused on something else. You must also have firm grip holding the hand, so he doesn't move. The clipper is perfect for quick trimming and doesn't leave any blunt edges.
Though if you are feeling fancy or have time, you can use filer to smooth the nail ends, so they don't stuck to any thing. Baby nails are quite thin at start and are more sharp, so it is a good practice to not leave the edges and clip and trim them properly for at least 5 to 6 months. The filer is very good as well and in just few swipes, the nails will be smooth and shiny. The scissors are good inclusion and is sharp with good hold. I however didn't use it much on baby as i can't think of any way, he needs it but it is a useful tool while on go, in case you see any lints or want to do craft.
Overall i love this manicure set. It is beautiful and is very useful. The tools are of best quality and are easy to use for your little ones. You can easily carry the kit in diaper bag and it can be a good toy for baby, unless he learns how to open it. I will definitely recommend it.
PUR Baby Manicure Set is priced around PKR650